Web Developer – San Diego, CA Office
- Develop new HTML pages using existing templates or from scratch
- Optimize pages for maximum reliability and function
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Work with ‘big data’ server back-end using REST interface
Skills And Qualifications
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git and Bitbucket, and reporting tools such as JIRA.
- Understanding of design and prototyping tools such as Adobe Suite, Sketch, InVision
- Degree or equivalent work/school experience in Computer Science, Web Development, Full Stack Development
- Experienced in working with marketing teams and providing solutions to creative opportunities