SEO Content Coordinator
ConvergeDirect is looking for a SEO Content Coordinator to improve our client’s organic traffic. This position will allow you to create, edit, and optimize content in many shapes and forms (blog articles, product pages, meta tags, etc.). This is a great opportunity to work with a very skilled team and to improve knowledge and skill related to creating great content and getting it found by web searchers.
Position is full-time, working in a mid-town office. This is not a remote or work from home position.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Work with clients to identify content opportunities and maintain “client voice” for all content.
- Work with content writing team to edit and re-write where necessary.
- Write and edit content in compliance with items 1 and 2
- Track and report performance of completed work.
- Conduct keyword research that will be used in content strategy (15%)
- Performance Reports (10%)
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Basic knowledge of HTML
- Meta tags
- Canonical tags
- Hreflang tags
- Passion for learning new things.
- High attention to detail.
- No specific SEO experience is required to apply, but an ideal candidate will likely have 1 to 3 years’ experience working within an agency, familiarity with SEO tools including Google Search Console, Google Analytics, Screaming Frog, Brightedge and comfort with a range of MS Office tools.