Title: Senior Web Developer
Location: New York City OR Mount Kisco (NY)
Responsibilities will include design/implementation of web page UI/UX, producing a front-end that is appealing to users, and back-end data manipulation to collect, transmit, organize, and report on data. You will work with the back-end server team, client managers, and data scientists, taking an active role in defining how the web pages look as well as how they work.
A great opportunity for an entrepreneurial self-starter who is interested in working with a small integrated team to execute web development strategies and play a part in building a marketing brand.
- Assist in architecting a cogent and effective customer journey
- Develop new web pages and all user-facing features
- Build reusable web and mobile templates, code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize pages for maximum speed and reliability
- Collaborate with other internal marketing teams and client-side web-developers
- Work with server and tool back-ends using REST interfaces, API calls
- QA and QC internal and external web operations and implement rapid reaction plans to identify and remediate web issues
- Deploy innovative methods of web and mobile engagement of marketing prospects
- Integration of third-party data tools and programs into web operations
- Ensure uninterrupted collection and transfer of web data to internal systems and external parties
Skills and Qualifications
- proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
- Proficient understanding of REST API usage, AJAX asynchronous processes, handling of JSON data
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them to insure maximum compatibility.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git and Bitbucket.
- Degree or equivalent work/school experience in Computer Science, Web Development, Full Stack Development.
- Proficient in Adobe Illustrator and competent graphic design skills preferred.
- A minimum of 5 years domain and technical experience as listed above.
- Strong communication skills and an unwavering approach to business process