Converge seeks a Digital Media Buyer to source, negotiate, execute, and optimize media in the lead generation and affiliate space. They will work with the Performance Marketing Director and Account Executives to maximize opportunities and lead volume across multiple clients in the home services, legal, and financial space. They will be responsible for generating and maintaining vendor relationships, implementing best practices, monitoring the latest trends, and communicating to both internal and external stakeholders.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Identify publishers and negotiate and orchestrate test and continuation campaigns
- Maintain and nurture a database of publisher contacts, including their capabilities and performance history with Converge clients
- Build long-term relationships with key vendor partners
- Facilitate agreements and operational needs for new partner campaign launches. This includes tracking and testing needs prior and after launch.
- Suggest and monitor complete marketing campaigns including creative and offer strategies
- Monitor performance daily for both opportunities for growth and potential errors in tracking
- Assist Account Executives with forecasting, budgeting, and data analysis to inform client action
- Ensure all accounts pace according to budget and goals
- 3-5 years’ experience as a media buyer or similar role in the affiliate and/or lead generation space
- Possess a good understanding of direct response principals and a strong ability for interpreting analytics.
- Understand all the elements in the conversion funnel of a direct sale and use marketing intelligence to positively impact outcomes.
- Experience managing multiple client budgets efficiently
- Innate curiosity and entrepreneurial spirit
- Commitment to excellence — working nonstandard hours when necessary, anticipating issues and communicating with diplomacy, identifying emerging platforms and trends to drive innovation
- A firm grasp of relevant mathematical concepts
- High functionality and expertise with Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel