Converge seeks a Paid Social Channel Manager to execute and manage paid efforts on social platforms. You will work alongside the Director of Social Media to activate, manage and optimize paid campaigns for one of our best in class clients. You will be responsible for planning and managing paid social campaigns, implementing best practices, monitoring the latest trends, and reporting. A successful Paid Social Channel Manager will have amazing attention to detail, a take charge attitude and be able to take ownership over the process.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Manage and execute day to day social campaign strategy, budgets and optimizations in support of client goals and innovations
• Assist Director of Social Media and Account Leads with creating structured paid social media plans to achieve client goals
• Daily use of reporting, analytics, and trend tools, including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, etc.
• Analyze data to write insights and recommendations to inform client action
• Identify the variables that can be optimized and execute optimization
• Actively work with internal teams to ensure Campaign success based on KPI’s and act as a subject matter expert on the paid social space
• Ensure all accounts pace according to budget and goals
• 1-3 years’ experience in social media buying, strategy, or related functions
• Experience using Facebook Business Manager UI, including Facebook Pixel implementation
• Experience using paid social to solve brand/business challenges
• Innate curiosity and entrepreneurial spirit
• A demonstrated passion for and understanding of social platform ad offerings
• Commitment to excellence — working nonstandard hours when necessary, anticipating issues and communicating with diplomacy, identifying emerging platforms and trends to drive innovation
• A firm grasp of relevant mathematical concepts