Why Choose Converge?
We’re proud to share that Converge is an independently owned and managed marketing firm with a notable history of acquiring and retaining top industry talent and amazing clients, achieving a 2X industry average employee tenure (5+ years) and a >95% client retention rate. If that is compelling enough, keep reading.
Also, when considering all the available opportunities our exciting industry has to offer, take note that our leadership is committed to growing our business year in and year out.
If you’re seeking an opportunity to be a part of a growing organization and to be a key contributor in shaping the culture, technology, and future of our organization, we would love to hear from you.
The Search Strategist role is a mid-level opportunity with a primary focus on building upon your previous search marketing experiences, both in the technical aspects as well as campaign execution and management. Additionally, as an Analyst and integral account team member, you will be responsible for providing both high-level and granular data analysis and performance insights to help grow our clients’ business. This role is ideal for those who are eager to learn and grow, loves data, and craves a higher level of ownership and responsibility.
Must be detail oriented and have the ability to thrive in a fast paced environment.
• Support the Paid Search Team by providing accurate data analysis and reporting insights based upon our client KPIs
• Train and sharpen your skills in managing and executing paid search campaigns across Google and Bing
• Monitor and analyze performance data on a weekly/bi-weekly/monthly & ad-hoc basis
• Holistic SEM management including landing page optimization, keyword research, keyword and ad copy development, and deploying optimal account structure via industry best practices
• Analyze competitive activity in the marketplace
• Keep abreast of industry news that may be relevant to the channel and/or client
• Become a power user of our proprietary enterprise business intelligence platform, Helix, to provide timely, accurate, and insightful analysis and reporting
Skills and Qualifications
• 2 – 3 years of hands on SEM experience
• Bachelor’s degree; Marketing, Communications, Math/Analytics is preferred
• Google AdWords Certified; Bing/Microsoft Certified a plus
• Strong interpersonal communication and organizational skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel (i.e. Pivot tables, VLOOKUP’s)