Converge is seeking a candidate who is looking to harness their passion for numbers in a strategic and fast-paced environment. This role is responsible for identifying, analyzing, and reporting on metrics that reflect business performance: including budget management, forecast development, long-term planning, and partnering with budget owners to assess the impact of key business decisions. The right candidate is a critical thinker, has a keen interest in understanding data, identifying trends, and providing insight. Additionally, candidate must have strong communications skills and be comfortable in a team environment.
- Manage and optimize client media plan
- Work cross-functionally to ensure operational plans are in line with financial budgets and business goals
- Provide sales forecast based on analyzed trends and media opportunities
- Oversee the tracking and reporting of client data on an ongoing basis to assess media performance
- Partner with program management team to identify incremental opportunities and/or areas of re-investment
- Create and monitor KPIs
- Develop response curves
- Coordinate with accounting and finance teams to reconcile expenditures and manage budget placeholders
- Maintain accuracy in all reporting, analysis, and communications
- Support ad-hoc projects and special initiatives
- Instill and promote leadership in the field of analytics and provide an inspired point of view, agility and versatility
- Initiate communication of findings via oral, written, and visual delivery to all levels of management
- 3+ years of experience accessing, compiling and analyzing data into actionable insights
- An undergraduate degree in marketing, mathematics, business-administration or related field
- Candidates must be able to provide leadership and develop (independently and collaboratively) analytical insights to drive strategy and progress business
- Work well in a team environment with changing requirements and competing priorities
- Consistent exercise of independent judgement and discretion in matters of significance
- Outstanding verbal/written communication, presentation, organizational and teamwork skills are required.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint is also required.
- Comfortable with consistent client interaction
- Direct Marketing and/or Agency experience
- Experience in television, wireless, and/or internet categories
- General knowledge of accounting principles is a plus