Display Campaign Manager
The Display Campaign Manager will be responsible for the strategic planning, executing, managing & optimizing of display media across multiple channels, platforms and devices including display, video, mobile, and native advertising to support our clients’ direct response digital campaigns. This includes campaign setup, budget management and campaign optimizations to ensure client KPIs are achieved. The Manager’s role requires a solid understanding of display media buying and experience executing campaigns leveraging GDN, TTD and/or other digital bid management systems.
• Work with Digital team on crafting digital media recommendations, research, campaign implementation and reporting/analysis
• Serve as the tactical display media lead on specific agency accounts
• Execute and optimize digital media campaigns, overseeing campaign budgets and pacing and making continual adjustments to creative, targeting, and bidding to ensure client goals are achieved
• Be able to craft and present strategy, learnings, and optimization recommendations to internal account team, as well as to clients and agency executives in verbal and written form
• Analyze media spend datasets to create weekly reports and communicate campaign status and progress to internal teams.
• Ability to troubleshoot campaign support issues.
• Manage and own relationships with vendors and third party services.
• Understand and implement tracking through URL parameters and adservers (i.e. Campaign Manager)
• Work with key platform partners, focusing on ad product & creative innovation, audience and data strategy, use of PMPs, and measurement and attribution opportunities.
• Four-year college degree or equivalent work experience; Marketing, Mathematics, Statistics, or Finance is a plus
• 2+ years of experience in digital media buying and/or planning, including:
• Online trafficking experience with Adservers (CM preferred) and experience using pixels and coding URLs for campaign tracking
o Familiarity with viewability measurement (MOAT, CM) and Analytics (GA) a plus
• Experience analyzing data and program measurement and analysis
• Strong analytical thinking and written, presentation, analytical, quantitative, and verbal skills
• Proficient working with Microsoft Office applications; strong Excel and PowerPoint skills.
• Is a self-starter and is resourceful in carrying out work assignments and following through.
• Organized, detail oriented, and highly focused with the ability to meet tight deadlines in an exciting, fast-paced work environment