Converge is seeking a digital media buyer who will be responsible for building, optimizing, and scaling lead generation advertising campaigns via search, social, email, native, display, affiliate, and any other strategic digital traffic source. This role requires technical understanding and consultative skills to present recommendations to clients and internal stakeholders. They will work closely with the Director of Performance Media and Account Executives vetting, negotiating, and presenting digital opportunities for current and prospective advertisers.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop, Launch, and optimize performance-based campaigns across platforms and internal / external systems. This includes pay per call, pay per click, click to call, pay per lead, and host and post campaigns.
- Maintain open, communicative relationships with internal teams to ensure all work is aligned and all expectations are managed. This includes: Account, Analytic, Tech, and Design Teams.
- Work with Account Executives and Analytics teams on crafting digital media recommendations and reporting/analysis
- Interface with design teams to create landing pages
- Coordinate with the tech team to ensure efficient onboarding, set-up and testing of media campaigns
- Manage and own relationships with vendors and third-party services.
- Prospect and develop relationships with new vendors/affiliates to identify innovative opportunities to provide additional and unique lead sources
- Identify and capitalize on lead generation/affiliate marketing trends and innovations
- 3-5 years of experience negotiating and buying digital media in a performance-based environment with a focus on high-volume lead generation/affiliate direct response campaigns. [PPC, CPA, CPL]
- Good knowledge of digital marketing and associated elements (Email Marketing, Social, PPC, SEM and other forms of acquisition) and a strong understanding of how different media channels work together in a campaign.
- Proven track record of success with digital marketing lead generation campaigns
- Ability to champion ideas and execute in an expedited time frame and to establish trust and maintain a collaborative spirit working cross-functionally in the organization
- Strong negotiating and partnership skills
- Ability to multitask with solid time management skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced, open & entrepreneurial environment