- Responsible for data aggregation for all clients
- Responsible for back-end data integrity issues
- Create and maintain database structure and query operations
- Create and maintain API for web developers
- Create and maintain connectors and automated import/export for data ingestion and delivery
Data Aggregation and Integrity
- Create procedures and APIs for data feeds for all clients
- Work with account managers to set up processes and procedures to accept incoming raw data
- Work with agency team members to determine how to process and clean data so it satisfies their reporting needs
- Update as necessary the database structure to handle new and changing data sources as well as new query needs
- Help agency teams ensure data integrity by instituting checks on processing (e.g. flagging duplicate order IDs)
- In the event of bad data, work with agency teams to track down the source of errors and fix them
Database Development and Maintenance
- Responsible for the design and creation of new database objects
- Determine the best manner to archive data sources for use in tracking data integrity issues
Data Extraction and Report Building
- Write and maintain API-based query engine for use by the web development team
- Perform custom data extractions at clients request (for example, they will sometimes ask for last year’s raw data from a given vendor)
- Create and update custom Excel based reports for all clients, both ones using the Excel Report Service and those that live on user’s desktops
- At least 1 year experience and knowledge of SQL language use and database access required, experience with both Microsoft SQL Server and Presto preferred.
- Experience with JAVA programming on Linux and other platforms
- Exposure to setting up Linux servers, setting up/using Apache, and experience with Nginx preferred.
- Knowledge of REST API setup and programming.
- Exposure to Amazon Web Services, specifically S3 storage usage/programming, Elastic Load Balancers, and EC2 instance setup/usage preferred.
- BS degree in Computer Science or IT preferred; equivalent work experience will be considered.