- The position will report into the VP, Head of Decision Sciences, and is based in New York, NY.
- Apply quantitative and qualitative analysis methods to manipulate and analyze high-volume, high-dimensionality data from varying sources.
- Lead efforts to develop advanced predictive models to optimize media investment decisions.
- Document and summarize solutions; visualize and present results in a clear, comprehensive manner to a non-technical audience, and draft formal documentation and reports using statistical terminology.
- Enhance existing methodology and generate new ideas, concepts, models; improve existing methods of obtaining and evaluating data.
- Develop A/B testing and experimental design paradigms for optimizing marketing effectiveness.
- Escalate identified risks and sensitive areas in existing methodologies and processes.
- Masters and/or PhD in Statistics or Data Science with 0 to 2 years of experience including but not limited to academic or internship setting. 2019 graduates welcome.
- Understanding of Bayesian and Frequentist statistics.
- Experience using R, Python, SQL, and/or AWS for data manipulation to analyze and build analysis pipelines.