Why Choose Converge?
For starters, we’re proud to share that Converge is an independently owned and managed marketing firm with a notable history of acquiring and retaining top industry talent and amazing clients, achieving a 2X industry average employee tenure (5+ years) and a >95% client retention rate.
Also, when considering all the available opportunities our exciting industry has to offer, take note that our Leadership is committed to growing our business year in and year out. We all participate in growing our clients and Converge as well.
If you’re seeking an opportunity to be a part of a growing organization and to be a key contributor in shaping the culture, technology, and future of our organization, we would love to hear from you.
As Channel Manager, Search you will be responsible for the strategy, planning, execution and reporting of paid search campaigns for one of our largest clients. As a seasoned search engine marketing professional, you’ll be responsible for monitoring and maintaining search campaign development, activation and innovation. The Manager will be fully accountable for the channel’s optimization roadmap, financial performance, forecasting, budgets, reporting and vendor relationships.
The role of the Channel Manager is to manage the execution of online SEM (Google, Bing, etc.) campaigns for our external clients. This involves working directly with the search engine vendors, the internal team and client to ensure campaign success while continually optimizing client campaigns to increase client ROI and providing campaign accountability via reporting.
Must be detail oriented and have the ability to thrive in a fast paced environment.
- Actively manage the planning and execution of paid search campaigns across Google and Bing, including creation, tracking, analysis, optimization, bidding, budget pacing and forecasting and development of insights
- Understanding client goals and how to maximize those measures of success through tactical strategies and technologies
- Daily campaign & budget management including optimizations
- Analyze & report performance data on a weekly/bi-weekly/monthly/quarterly & ad-hoc basis
- Optimize copy and landing pages for search engine marketing
- Execute tests, collect and analyze data, identify trends and insights to achieve maximum ROI
- Holistic SEM management including keywords development, ad creative & strategy, trafficking recommendations, optimizing programs towards key business goals and reporting
- Implement Paid Search best practices, providing refinement and optimization recommendations and proactively identifying campaign execution issues
- Analyze competitive activity in the marketplace
- Keep abreast of industry news and developing POVs to communicate relevant updates to client
Skills and Qualifications
- 3 – 5 years of hands on SEM experience
- Google AdWords Certified
- Proficient knowledge of bid management tools, including SA360 or other
- Proficient in Google Analytics and Excel, including but not limited to pivot table creation and manipulation
- Working knowledge of bid strategies (strategy, testing set up, implementation and determining success)
- Strong ability to work closely within a team structure to problem solve, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Strong written, presentation, analytical, quantitative and verbal skills
- Superior organizational, interpersonal and management skills
- Bachelor’s degree