Job Description Overview:
The Business Process Manager shall be, in conjunction with the Chief Operations Officer, responsible for driving into Agency teams and support services (Technology, Finance, Analytics etc) all aspects of project and initiative plans, ensuring active and continuous implementation and compliance to the standards and approaches that have been determined for all key business initiatives. The aim is to deliver superior service to our clients by driving and optimizing the effectiveness and efficiency of people, processes and technology thereby enhancing financial performance, increasing investment capacity in our Agency, and managing risk.
The BPM shall help to build sustainable and repeatable capabilities that support the delivery of the highest standards of service and execution that is provided by the Agency. The BPM shall continuously analyze and review performance of teams for both soft and hard goals, implementing internal KPIs and metrics to measure the effectiveness of systems, process and technology adoption across the Business.
The BPM shall research and monitors external service and technology landscape to identify developments in best standards and practice and translate them into operational improvements for the Agency.
The BPM shall be an agent of change and enforcing end-to-end implementation of the Business multi-year roadmap across all functions.
- Ensure that all standard operating procedures, systems and processes are continuously enforced and optimized with the relevant “owner” and stakeholder.
- Act as the lead enforcement resource to ensure that internal standards are being met and measuring the impact of any form of investment in the Business, be that in tools, personnel etc.
- Ensure that intelligence and operational tools and processes effectively meet business needs, client requests and identified internal and external standards. Ensuring all technical and non-technical tools and expenses are being optimized and value is being created from them.
- Provide end-to-end project management for business wide initiatives to ensure the delivery of the initiative in full, on time and on budget.
- Standardizing documentation and processes across all functions working with team heads and stakeholders, ensuring that all aspects of process are communicated with all stakeholders and ensuring crystal clear clarity on all aspects.
- Lead all aspects of business and operations process mapping, ensuring that all processes and systems and adequately documented.
- Lead all initial discovery processes for new initiatives across media, technology, systems etc
- Manage RFP processes with vendors
- Provide project tracking and transparency to all stakeholders.
- Aggregating stakeholder views on cross functional projects.
- Act as a solutions architect for roadblocks and the key resource for executive management to ensure effective time compression and project delivery.
- Evangelize a culture of process, precision, measurement and accountability ensuring that at all steps we utilize technology to measure and share the performance of all functions.
Qualifications, Experience and Skills:
- Minimum 3 years experience in operations and analytics
- Minimum undergraduate degree in Engineering, Law or Computer Sciences
- Masters degree preferred
- Demonstrated creative problem-solving approach and strong analytical skills, combined with a strong sense of ownership.
- Excellent communication and project management skills, with a track record of handling multiple customers/stakeholders and streams of work.
- Experience with Gira, Basecamp MS project or other project management tools preferred
- Incredible organization skills and attention to detail
- Exceptional interpersonal skills