Converge Direct is looking for energetic, career oriented search engine marketing professional to work in our New York City office. We are seeking independent thinking and self-motivated candidates to become a member of our organization and help us grow. This is a wonderful opportunity and has excellent career advancement opportunity for a college grad with a marketing, communication and/or math/analytics degree.
The Associate Search Analyst position is an entry-level role to Paid Search to learn the technical aspects and basics of managing the execution of Search Engine Marketing campaigns. Primarily, you will support the team in the data analysis and reporting insights.
Must be detail oriented, have strong computer skills and have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support the paid search team by providing data analysis and reporting insights
- Create and ensure accurate reporting based on client KPI’s
- Train in managing and executing paid search campaigns across Google, Bing and other search engines including creation, tracking, analysis, optimization, bidding, budget pacing and forecasting and development of insights
- Monitor & analyze paid search data, via daily, weekly, monthly reports, or on an ad hoc basis to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns
- Work with Search team on crafting digital media recommendations, research, campaign implementation and reporting / analysis
- Keyword research for account expansion
- Analyze and monitor competitive activity in the marketplace
- Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Strong usage of computers and analytics
- Knowledge of data analysis and reporting and SEM a plus
- Strong written, presentation, analytical, quantitative and verbal skills
- Superior organizational, interpersonal and management skills
- Must be a strong Excel user
- 1-2 years’ experience in SEM
- Proficient in Excel (v-lookups, pivot tables, etc) and PowerPoint
- Strong interpersonal, communication and organizational skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment on multiple projects with varying deadlines