Role: Associate Media Analyst
Location: Mount Kisco
Converge seeks an Associate Media Analyst to support account teams with executing and managing multiple media campaigns spanning both online and offline channels. They support the team members in all needs for client services. This includes the collection of all data points, calling/emailing vendors for information, input data points into buying tools, managing creative deliveries, and updating reports. A successful Associate Media Analyst will have amazing attention to detail, a take charge attitude, and be reliable and responsible to take ownership over the process.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist Account Leads with all planning and buying responsibilities including, but not limited to, gathering data to support media recommendations, utilizing proprietary planning tools and research systems, media selection, constructing spreadsheets, media authorizations and purchase orders, confirming orders/changes, checking and clearing invoices
- Call/email vendors for program information and order follow up
- Research new opportunities and create presentations
- Liaise with the client and agency(s) to ensure that communication flows effectively
- Work closely with account team leaders to manage the advertising budget
- Pull and analyze competitive information and research
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university
- Demonstrated proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong analytical, communication and organizational skills
- Ability to juggle multiple projects at once
- Commitment to excellence — working nonstandard hours when necessary, anticipating issues and communicating with diplomacy, identifying trends to streamline cross-client communications
The position is based in our Mt. Kisco office. We offer a competitive salary and benefits, 401k plan, a fun and fast-paced environment and significant opportunity to be a key contributor to the team.