The Associate Director is the day to day lead on client accounts. They will be the main client contact and are responsible for driving strategy development and media planning across all digital channels. Internally, the Associate Director will guide and mentor a team of channel experts to implement best practices across digital channels and achieve client KPIs. Experience in all aspects of digital media are required.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Build strong client relationships across day to day mangers and senior level team
- Understand business objectives, challenges and opportunities of the client’s target and industry
- Provide guidance and leadership, to educate and steer clients through the evolving digital media landscape
- Develop cohesive cross-channel media strategies based on client objectives
- Lead team of digital channel experts to translate strategies into actionable and comprehensive media plans that drive client acquisition and revenue growth
- Leverage data to interpret performance learnings and apply to future media plans; Consistently look for ways to improve results
- Partner with Group Account Director in understanding and addressing key business challenges and proactively seek business growth opportunities
- Train and mentor team members to empower learning and growth within the agency
- Provide thought leadership and strategic story telling for new business purposes
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Strong leadership skills and team collaborator. Be a team player!
- In depth knowledge of Digital Media landscape – DSPs/DMPs, Ad Networks, Engines, Mobile, Video, Social, Programmatic, etc
- Strong working knowledge of 360 platforms
- Focus on data driven decision making; Well versed in data analytics and achieving ROI & acquisition KPIs
- Works well under pressure, can drive success in a deadline driven role
- Strong written, presentation, analytical, quantitative and verbal skills
- Superior organizational, interpersonal and management skills
- 8+ years of digital strategy experience across all digital channel(s)
- Traditional media experience a plus.
- Experience in a client relationship management role
- Proven experience as strategic leader across marcom disciplines, digital planning, strategic thinking, communication, analytics, technology and business development
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)