Role: Associate Account Director
Location: Mt. Kisco
Converge seeks an Associate Account Director to serve as the point of contact between growing client accounts and the media buying team. Their role is to be the client liaison ensuring all client requests and needs are met. They will work alongside the Account Director to launch, manage and optimize performance-based campaigns that span across both online and offline media channels. A successful Associate Account Director will have amazing attention to detail and take ownership over account management from on boarding thru billing.
Duties and Responsibilities:
The Associate Account Director will work alongside the Account Director to:
- Launch new media programs and expansion tactics within existing efforts
- Work with media team and external partners to gauge media performance and KPI’s to determine the extent to which the original objectives and strategies were met
- Own budgeting process and allocate dollars to media channels based on efficiency, allowable and scale
- Ensure that communication flows effectively
- Develop and present media results with recommendations for constant improvement
- Assist with launch of new accounts by leading the onboarding process and executing each step with the internal stakeholders. Ensure each process is set up with the terms set out by the client and Converge
- Act as client day to day to ensure creative and media tracking is coordinated and organized for efficient processes
- 4+ years’ experience planning multimedia direct response media campaigns against client cost per customer, return on investment (ROI) targets.
- Excellent excel skills and ability to juggle multiple projects at once
- Working knowledge of various media channels including print, tv, radio, and email
- Commitment to excellence — working nonstandard hours when necessary, anticipating issues and communicating with diplomacy, identifying emerging platforms and trends to drive innovation