The Account Director, Digital Strategist will provide strategic thought leadership and analytic insight driven support to clients’ digital initiatives. Combining a strong foundational understanding of media, data analytics, and technology with a proven expertise in direct response/brand strategy and communications. The candidate will build strategic roadmaps for clients to optimize ROI on their digital marketing efforts, provide strategic insights, collaborate with Analytics team, and help on new business development.
- Lead digital strategy development, thought leadership and strategic storytelling across accounts
- Drive preparation of media recommendations, strategies, reports and actions for the client
- Partner with Account Leads (and clients) in understanding and addressing key business challenges and proactively seek business growth opportunities in market performance.
- Provide training and development to account team to create and execute effective reporting, analysis, and strategy
- Translate strategies into actionable and comprehensive plans to drive client retention and revenue growth
- Build strong client relationships – both day-to-day managers and upper management
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure client satisfaction
- Understand business objectives, challenges and opportunities of clients’ target and industry
- Lead brainstorming sessions to generate executable ideas
- 6+ years of digital strategy experience across all digital channel(s)
- Must have 5+ years of experience assessing/analyzing client marketing objectives to recommend appropriate solutions
- Proven experience as strategic leader across all marcom disciplines, digital planning, strategic thinking, communication, analytics, technology and business development